Monday, December 8, 2014

Something that sparkles

DAY 8: day 8 of my blogger challenge is something that sparkles. So if you guys didn't know, I am obsessed with sparkly things. So when day 8 came up I couldn't just do one sparkly item.
Pink shirt- obviously I got this from Victoria secrets. I love this shirt so much! I got it last year and iv worn it so much. The thing I love about this shirt is the material is very comfy so it can be a nice lounge around shirt, but it also looks nice to wear out too. By the way who else is excited to see the Victoria secret fashion tomorrow? I  know I can't wait to watch it!

Boots- I believe I got this about two years ago as a Christmas present. Now I will admit they don't go with everything, and it is hard to put an outfit together with them, but I when I do wear them they really make my outfit shine.

Sweet on Paris body spray- I got this about two years ago from Bath and Body Works. They discontinued it, so I'm glad I bought a big bottle. I don't usually like super sweet scents, but I couldn't resist getting this one. Not to mention it also makes you sparkle when you spray it on.

Sequin skirt- this skirt I actually bought on Black Friday this year. It's so gorgeous, and it will give any outfit that extra sparkle. This skirt will probably be part of Christmas outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment