Sunday, December 14, 2014

Best friends

DAY 14: Well it looks like I went back on my promise to myself. I promised I was going to post everyday during December, but I was so busy yesterday I didn't have time. I went to work early in the morning, got home then got ready for a Christmas party at my friends apartment. Yesterday's challenge was supposed to be all wrapped up, however I missed it so today's blogger challenge is best friends. I feel like this couldn't be more perfect, since I got to hang out with them practically all day yesterday and today. It was great! Kelly and Kristen are actually sisters, but we are all really good friends with each other! Anyone else have the same friend as their sister? It's probably not very common, but I love these girls so much!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment