Monday, December 1, 2014

Liebster Award




So I was nominated for the Liebster award by two lovely people (http://www.blogger.com/profile/15599143621493293853)  Teresa (http://www.blogger.com/profile/11010019092185168255) and Magda. Thanks for nominating me guys. So here are 11 facts about me. ( sorry I know its long)

1. Besides having a passion for beauty and fashion, I also love dancing. Some of my favorite styles to dance are ballet, lyrical, and jazz.

2. I am working on getting a major in Fashion Merchandising.

3. I am 5'9'' so I rarely wear heels, and when I do I pretty much tower over everybody!

4. When I was younger I used to hate shopping, my mom used to have to literally drag me to the mall. Now it is one of my favorite things to do.

5. I have an obsession for peanut butter.

6. I am an extreme girly girl now, but when I was younger I went through a faze where all I would wear was basket ball shorts, and I didn't even like basketball.

7. I love animals, especially dogs.

8. I hate crying in public or around anyone. Even when I watched the "Fault in our Stars" I didn't cry.

9. I love traveling, I have been to many places except for Europe. However I am going to be going there next summer, and I am so excited.

10. I was almost named Natalie, but my parents named me Angela because my sister was only three and she could not pronounce the name Natalie.

11. My favorite type of music is pop.

Now for the answers to the questions I was asked:

1. Where were you born? I was born in Texas. I am a southern girl, yet I will never wear cowboy boots or a cowboy hat.
2. Describe yourself in three words? Bubbly, positive, goofy
3. What is your guilt pleasure? I love watching all the wedding shows on TLC such as Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings.
4. What quality do you appreciate the most in others? People who are always positive and never bring you down.
5. What do you hope to accomplish one day? I would love to be a buyer or fashion coordinator for a big name brand.
6. Three things you can't live without? My phone, mascara, and my family.
7. Who are your favorite bloggers? I don't know, I am just going to say someone who I have been a fan of for the longest and that is Zoella.
8. Why did you start blogging? I love fashion and beauty, and blogging always looked so fun to me.
9. If you could live anywhere on earth where would it be? Either New York, California, or England. Iv never been to England but it seems like a nice place to live.
10. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? Buy concert tickets haha
11. What did you want to be when you grew up? It changed so often. I think it went from ballerina, to teacher, to photographer, to actor, and then to now.

Okay now for the nominations! I decided to nominate a few of my followers. Have fun guys, and remember you don't have to do this its only if you want to. xx

Beautyshareslove , life in the eyes of a teenage bookworm , and laura beauty butterfly




2 comments:

  1. I'm totally obsessed with Say Yes to the Dress! It's so cool to watch seriously. And have fun in Europe! I hope you visit Portugal too, it's lovely here :D
    x The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you like say yes to the dress too! I'm actually watching it right now! I would love to visit Portugal sometime!:)

      Delete