Monday, November 10, 2014

Make-up favorites

So today I am going to talk about some of my favorite make up products that I use. Iv mentioned these before in previous posts, but I never really got to talk about them.

First off is one of my favorite eye shadow pallets, Too Faced chocolate bar. As you can see it has some beautiful colors, and I'm a person who really likes to wear browns and golds so this was perfect for me. Plus it smells like chocolate, and who wouldn't love that. I got this for about $50, so it is a bit expensive but I love it so much, and I know it will last me quit awhile. Too Faced actually has a lot of great eyeshadows, so if you don't like this one I suggest looking at some of their other ones.


Iv recently become a fan of loreal, I'm actually not sure why iv never gotten any of their products because I love them. This eyeliner is great! For a person like me who loves to do a cat eye it is perfect. It's not too thick, so it can give you that perfect little wing. Also another product from loreal iv been loving is their manga mascara. It can lengthen and add volume to your lashes. Also it doesn't even take that many coats to get your lashes looking fab.






Last but not least is my Clinique chubby stick. These are about $16 but they are totally worth it. It moisturizers your lips and adds a beautiful color to them. Plus it comes right off not even leaving any stains on your lips. I love these so much I have about three! The color here is chunkiest chili, which is a great fall color.

Thanks for reading! If you have any of these products let me know what you think of them. Also if you have any product suggestions for me let me know. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment